We are TTC-ing!

littlej

Think happilymareied's scan is tmr...

Dragontail - u can ask your hubby show u kkj =p wahahahhaa!!!

Talk about kkj - confirm muffin is a boy. At thurs' appt - doc Tham said "here is the scrotum. Confirmed boy." I responded (without thinking) "so the balls have dropped?"... Doc Tham said "we can see the scrotum". Suddenly I felt like this crude ah lian... ("_)

Dragontail

Whahahha I want to see a virgin boy kkj ok! Not some old man kkj which I've seen over a decade. Hahh yikes hope I'm not committing a crime by making that paedophile-like statement.

Oh hoho...funny funny....that pad thing. A lot of things are the same for human and dog hor. Maybe use safety pins for all 4 sides?? (Omg funny scene). When I was in my late 20s, at least 2 days of my af they were super heavy flow. Even when I wore waterproof panty (yes there are wateeproof panties for heavy af days), I would still stain the bedsheet. Super hate it. So I learnt from my aunt and placed newspaper under my butt. I know! So uncomfy to sleep right?! But at that time I slept pretty easily and those old newspapers were really my savior.

This one even lagi funny!!! Lololol. Dr Tham got say "repeat after me : S C R O T U M"? Hahhaha.

Dragontail

This round is my sis' third implant. The last ivf, the first fresh embryos and the 2nd FET (frozen embryo) couldnt implant nicely. I really hope this round is the one for her. She has chosen ivf because one tube is totally blocked (near uterus. Surgeon said not advisable to clear that block due to more complication) and the other is actually partially blocked somewhere. Moreover she also wanted the 2 weeks hospitalisation leaves for every transfer procedure because that's the only way she can get away /have a break from her very stressful work . Haaa I know it sounds lame but one stone hits two birds lor.

I personally prefer to have the baby bake as long as he wants in the tummy. When it's time for him to see the world outside, it will be, unless there are potential danger if he bakes too long. Maybe men being men, they can't really handle surprises!

rav3naers

littlej:826554 said:

Talk about kkj - confirm muffin is a boy. At thurs' appt - doc Tham said "here is the scrotum. Confirmed boy." I responded (without thinking) "so the balls have dropped?"... Doc Tham said "we can see the scrotum". Suddenly I felt like this crude ah lian... ("_)
Wahaha! Think I will say the same thing too. Balls, 蛋蛋, jiji, kuku-bird etc. :x

Alot of ppl have been commenting whether I confirm having a girl coz tummy shape look like its a boy. Wha lao...if boy then kkj cannot be seen 不是很可怜。-_-"

missA

My gynae use birdbird to describe the genital. Lol last scan I brought my mum along and she told my mum, 你有没有看到他的小鸡鸡? I wanna faint. Lol

Missy10

rav3naers:826568 said:

Alot of ppl have been commenting whether I confirm having a girl coz tummy shape look like its a boy. Wha lao...if boy then kkj cannot be seen 不是很可怜。-_-"
Me too.... 10/10 commented my tummy shape look more to having a boy.... then i commented really see no spade nor fingers, so should be gal lah....

Missy10:826575 said:
rav3naers:826568 said:

Me too.... 10/10 commented my tummy shape look more to having a boy.... then i commented really see no spade nor fingers, so should be gal lah....
I have that comment for my elder girl and little Scorpio. .still can ask me confirm or not..sighs

happilymarried

Lol!! So funny... On a gloomy Sunday morn... U all talk about Kkj (virgin somemore!! =p), scrotum, doggie pee pads!! Wahaha!! I got some bunny pee pads left over.. they r the same as doggie ones only smaller..

Dragontail, congrats to being an aunt!! So happy for ur sis!! Must take things easy all the way first 3 months!!

Rav, the bloodied nose thingy.. try to breathe in hot steam from hot water early in the morn... May help... Can also do that before sleeping... Hope it helps?

Littlej, hahaha Dr tham very funny.. I love docs with a sense of humour.. makes things so much more relaxed.. so don't worry during delivery... Mummy's instinct takes over! :)

Hmmm my belly still small.. n prob becoz I did Ivf... So more sensitive? My mil dare not touch my belly.. haha..

Dragontail, appt is Tmr 3pm.. I hope I can see beautifully formed organs (pls pls pls let my twin a be healthy) and a little big Kkj! Wahaha!!

mamamag

Thanks Missy10!:D
Happily married , yeah you r going for yr scan tmw...so EXCITED!
:D littlej, I like how u described ur little one's kick!
Awww the journey to motherhood is sure to be a long and tedious one! Gambatte all mommies!

littlej

Wahahha. If I put newspapers on the bed, my old man will ask if I wanna sleep in the kitchen with my doggy! Cuz I put newspapers on top of the pee pad for my dog!!

Happilymarried - my tum was also small then - u saw pix right. Now expanded. Dun worry. See even doc got a shock and said how come tummy so big now!

Ok happilymarried - make sure u have a good shot of the 超大 kkj tmr. dont forget to tell the doc u want a good shot of the kkj no matter what. Too bad doc didnt take a shot of the SCROTUM otherwise I would have uploaded =p

poohy

Wah haha ladies...what a sunday topic u all have.

Congrats to dragontail sister!

Me ever since after o...been having sore throat leh. Took manuka honey and lozenges but still not well. Keep feeling heaty inside. How how...somemore I didnt take tcm since dr wu not around. Still feel warmish....any remedy?

mamamag

Hi poohy I think water is your best remedy:)
Me too been feeling heaty but I dun dare to take liang teh scare toooo liang haha so been drinking plain water!

poohy

Mamamag...ya drank a lot and go toilet many times! Esp working..the toilet quite far and gonna walk to and fro few times. . Tiring. Hah...

littlehamster

Poohy: I normally drink some barley water to avoid over heaty

Ebichan: where to buy unagi in sg? Last time I saw super market got sell those thick fat juicy bbq ones, now don't see

Thelay

Oh.. I m at work too.. still working. .. my backache is killing me... prenatal massage doent help either.

And constant baby moving.. I feel like I m walking washing machine...sorry.. I complain so much..

Rav.. I also have nose bleeding.. its not like dripping but.. blood steak block my nose.. sorry tmi..

Missy10

I having bad cough with no phlegm.... chest pain n tummy also pain, cos i cough, bb kick... horrible feeling...

Keep saying sorry to bb whenever i cough

Thelay

Littlej... I am thinking whether I should use nicole's waterproof pad.. lol.. they look so comfy..

Talkimg about... boy or girl.. my nicole better dont become Nicolas. . I bought everyrhink pink lae.. my husband said I m crazy..

Congrats to dragontail's sis... twins!! So exciting. ..

Thelay

Dragintail... those waterproof panties are called sanitary panties.. I used to wear those too. They have day and night.. mine is not heavy type.. but still will stain.. I think I dont sit properly. Always leake from the side eventhough I use the one with wings.. I have too many malu incidents.. stain on mrt, stain on boss car.. lol..

littlej

Poohy - think water is the best remedy. Anyway water also got other benefits like clearer complexion and help to detox.

Thelay - try Pre natal yoga?

I just thought of this. Since clearblue can come up with opk - shouldn't clearblue also come up with a "baby coming soon" kit - smiley face = baby coming out in a day or two. I'm kinda exhausted from trying to observe every signal. And thinking about having to go for important meetings at client's place and to the office this coming week - kinda scares me... Esp since I'm driving...