We are TTC-ing!

soursop2014

Msyoyo, yes can bd on the same cycle with hsg. Just need to abstain for 2 days I think.

usually hsg on cd10. Then rest 2 days. Just nice can start to work hard ;)

Dragontail

Mummygirl good to hear from you. I'm good. Am on ivf now.

Awww so lovely to have a princess! You're about halfway there....enjoy the journey!

MXLO

Dragontail, ya lor.....that is what the gynae said so not a concern. :) Plus his soldiers are turbo speed one so ok la.hahahhahaha!

mummygirl!! hello!! How have you been? Can eat normally already rite? awwww princess!!

yukki

Yes dragontail..me will be embarking on iui in mid may if this cycle no news...alrdy book appt with gynae... ;p

Woah..gd gd ..jia you dragontail..ur eggies looks gd...cn hv twins or triplets? :D

Dragontail

yukki, mid May comes very fast!

Was at KKH this morning. Tonight will get my HCG shot at KKH and I'm scheduled for ER on Friday morning. The scan shows likely 8 matured eggs to be retrieved. The rest cannot catch up already because the biggest is already 20.5mm lo. Then Monday is my ET. Aiyo I think my ivf process quite chop chop kali pok.

MXLO

Dragontail you got me so excited!!! kekekekekekekeke!!

Good luck nooooo should be best of luck!!!

So monday will implant already start your 2 week HL?

So exciting!

yukki

Weet~gd gd dragontail..keep us updated ya! Ur 2 wks HL is coming soon...do rest and relax more ok? Awwwwww...i'm so excited for u...

Yeap my mid-may is near soon.
.looking fwd to it too... ^^ hope all goes well for me..

*tons of baby dust to all ladies*

Dragontail

The HL will start this Friday on ER. I was told HL will be 19 days including weekends. But I’m going to request from KKH for couple more days so that I will only start work on Monday ie 26May.Hee.

Dragontail

Yukki i read before no HL for iui. Mc just for the day of procedure. But maybe check with doc to ask for more mc if you prefer so.

yukki

Kk...yeah dragontail..maybe i shld ask for more days...to relax...lol...anyway me also v excited..and looking fwd... ;)

Maqisa

Yo gals!!! me still around, pop in once a while to read read.... got miss me?

Mummygirl,
whoa! congrats to you for having a princess.. actually I suspect u might be having a gal coz of ur severe morning sickness (its just an old wives tales so I was kindda waiting to see how true it is.. and its so true for you!) me secretly wish for 1... but I have 0 morning sickness!!! so we shall see what happens!

Maqisa

i did kpo n go vote the jubilee gifts.. i voted for the multi purpose sling and some other stuffs which might be useful for infant. i hope all of you get it!!!!

mummygirl

Dragontail, ya lor.....that is what the gynae said so not a concern. :) Plus his soldiers are turbo speed one so ok la.hahahhahaha!

mummygirl!! hello!! How have you been? Can eat normally already rite? awwww princess!!
Hihi Mxlo.. I m eating well now, big appetite.. Hee.. Hope u r well too!