We are TTC-ing!

MXLO

LOL Soursop its like that. After that should be ok bah. :)

I did not try the massage yet. Maybe after this cycle bah. I change my sinseh to the famous Dr Tan at clementi. Hopefully he can help us not just me but my hubby too! :)

Jackpot soon! Jia you! :Dancing_tongue:

yeah hello MXLO, wow nearly fell aslp in office, very tired n busy tis 2 days, finally bought HPT test kit online, shld reach my mailbox by tonight then I will test it tomolo,
don't dare to test so early, so sick of disappointmt every mth. hope gt Jackpot too... Cheers:)

Dragontail

Good evening!

Congrats soursop.

I'm pretty worn out from work demands. But also looking forward to things coming ahead.

Good luck everyone!

heartz01

Congrats soursop..
Ive been MIA for few mths. Update of wats been happening.I went through lapo in apr so everything is well now.Went for a holiday in june.This is my 2nd cycle post lapo- not successful.Waiting for AF to come as tested negative this morn.Given myself 1 more cycle to try before move to IUI.tats next step my gynea told me to consider...
Anyways ladies i went to see a tcm 2 days ago..he gave me ba zhen.Should i only take this after menses?

soursop2014

Thank you so much everyone!
Next appt is next fri!
Hopefully by then can spread baby dust!!

Heartz, what did ur tcm say? Did he mentioned when to start?
He gave pure bazhen or concoctions with bazhen?
I rem bazhen supposed to take after menses

soursop2014

Hmm but he should be aware of which part of the cycle you are at. Maybe with concoctions its suitable to drink even during menses.

If uncomfortable or unsure, just double check with him

MXLO

I think bazhen is taken after menses hm has cleared and before your ovulation so should be cd10 onwards. But do chk with your sinseh.

Dragontail

Hello dajia!

Mxlo I just did the spa at lullaby on my 3rd day at bkk. I think I still prefer Indonesian massage! I tried the hot compress and at times too hot. Haa. Then also funny that they use plastic shower cap. Should use those paper ones (wear during the massage). So got that zark zark sound when she massages the shoulder area. Was falling asleep then woke up by the sound :p

but overall the masseur is quite good.

MXLO

Hello dragontail! !

U are back already? ? How's bkk so far?

I cancel my booking for the spa cos tcm say cannot do massage in my 2ww. Boohoo! ! Nvm I going to eat and eat and eat! Lol

Dragontail

Hey mxlo me touched down a couple hrs ago!

ok la no massage then no massage l.or. Better be safe :) And yes you may eat n eat!

Aiyo Terminal 21 is really a waste of time. Like West Mall. Lol. I was there 20mins only and I left.

I don't like Siam sq anymore as it has changed a lot. Some bldgs gone and new ones built. The bkk shopping punch is not the same like last time over there. Even CTC will be changed much. Part of the sections seem to be gone. And next time next to it there will be a big mall. Already now built to about 4 storey. So many things have changed.

So I think the best bet in bkk now is still good food and cheap massage. My shopping wasn't fruitful this round. But surely a good getaway with hubby.

I hope you'll enjoy yours coming up!

soursop2014

Wow dragontail hope u had a great holiday!!!

Mxlo, i did foot reflex during the early part of my 2ww while i was in china for holiday!

Haha or u just do head and shoulder massage!! As long don't press the lower back and abdomen should be safe

Oh ya i forgot to add on. I did a leg raise (around 100 degree) against the wall overnight after my bd!!
In the past i only use bolster to tilt up my butt (around160 deg) but this round i really put against the wall ...almost90degree then slowly 100 then stay in position while i sleep.

Its super uncomfortable but its worth it!

Last edited:

MXLO

Ya lor better to be safe than sorry. When i go BKK tmr it will be very close to implantation. So better to be safe than sorry. :)

Terminal 21 waste of time.....oh no....i put inside my itinerary to go. But never mind la. Never go before then go there see look see look lor.