We are TTC-ing!

Dis

Hi all, newbie here so not too sure if this is the right thread for me to be asking this (pardon me if it's not).

Me and hubby just started TTC last month. About one week before my period is due this month, I had pinkish discharge, followed by somewhat clear discharge. Then on the day that my period is due, only a little amount of it came in the morning, nothing at all in the night. The same for the second day. One the third day the flow became more like my usual period. But today, suddenly there was heavy flow. Usually for me, the period will be almost ending by the fourth day. Is this normal or should I be seeing a doctor? =(

Dis

Thx maisarasara. But I'm having af now, can it still be impantion bleeding? And instead of the usual heavy to light it's getting heavier when it should be ending.. this is the first time it is happening to me.

Dragontail

DIS, if this is the first time you’re experiencing, then monitor for the next few cycles. Could be stress than messes up your hormones. Don’t think need to be too concerned at this point.

Hi ladies, Mia few wks, jus an update, tested hpt negative 3x, super disappointed when af arrived, started clomid today is the 6th day, will cont to try for 3cycles then monitor progress, do u noe if I sold cont my TCM while trying on Clomid cycles? Any advice?

Dragontail

Hi hi. For me i stopped tcm once I started ivf because i just want to focus one thing at a time. Too many things happening I'm afraid my body will be overloaded and may not be the best for me.

That's just what I'm doing for me. You have to be comfortable in your choice.

soursop2014

Hey babes, sprinkling lotsa of baby dusts to all!!!
:D:D:D

Thank you for accompanying me throughout this whole year of ups and downs!

Even though i have been ttc for almost 2 years, it was last year that i chanced upon this thread after my chemical preg.

Im really grateful for all the advice and support u gals gave me that kept me hanging on till now! I would specially like to thank dragontail the most for your all time, advice and support and i really admire your tenacity! I sincerely hope you can succeed soon!!

Oh i still have 16 cheapo hpt test strips (exp 01/2015) and 32 cheapo ovulation test strips (exp 04/2015) to give away.

Those who are interested can pm me your address and quantity u want. First come first serve.

Lastly, I really wish all of u baby luck and can graduate very soon!!!

Last edited:

Dragontail

This is such a happy and sweet post, soursop!

Congrats once again and really I'm here to also seek advice and listening ears.

Thanks for your well wishes. I hope all of us ttc ladies will join you soon =)

yukki

Hey ladies...i'm super depressed now...currently am in e mid of my 2ww of my 2nd so-iui...i tested just nw...bfn...coz i wanna see if the ovidrel trigger still in my body anot...but i'm very sad...today is my 10 dpiui...but 11 days past my trigger shot...

Am not sure what else can i try after this failed iui cycle again...already trying to stay positive but ain't wrking...this cycle...me really get too emo and mad at hubby...gets teary easily and pimple breakout...arghhhhh... :(

Hi yukki, hugs hugs, don't b so hard on ur self, u ar not alone, there's glimpse of hope, 1day we will b parents, persevere, we need to hold on hope... At least we are on the road of TTC, there will b ups & downs, Grabbing baby dust, I will vacuum all the babies dust... Keke...

yukki

Eggscatcher83...tks tks...but u knw sometimes it's really so disappointing...sigh..been trying so hard and still no gd news... nt sure whether to move on to ivf but worried abt the high costs...

Dragontail

Yukki i know it's hard but try to be easier on yourself. The more we want and yearn, the harder the fall is when we don't see the result month after month. I mean we all been through that (and most of us still are)...take ttc with a lighter note :) But I feel most importantly, don't eliminate medical intervention, after all other methods didnt succeed. I see many many young couples at KKIVF. Apparently Singapore must be so stressful for baby making... even much younger couples need IVF.

Are you below 40 and singaporean? If so, IVF costs nothing much at government hospitals.

Dragontail

Yukki I'm saying this not to mean you'll need IVF (me no doctor!). Just wanna share my thoughts as I was at your juncture before. Felt lost after I thought I tried all methods and I wasn't even thinking of IVF. But there's always a hope when you try something new. So instead of feeling lost further, I tried something new l.or!

Likewise for you, don't give up hope. Find another avenue and try again.

Ya I agreed with dragon tail , even young couples can hv fertility issues, jus experienced a strong disappointment when I missed my af for 2wks, thinking tat it's maybe tis is the 'real' one, apparently so sad when af reported, the gynae only told me is unexplained fertility, don even noe where the prob lies. anyway got to pull myself n hubby up to try all over again. Got to save up some leaves n money by skipping long holiday trips. Recently got many plane accidents, thinking life is so fragile, better cherished watever we have. If all didn't works, ultimately have to try IVF until succeed 1day.