EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Sweetoothz

Hi sweetoothz,

Maybe you squat too much that's why lots of cramps. But dont't worry.. Try massaging your tummy see how it goes. Use your own instinct .. If you feel really bad check with your gynae.

Take care
went to the poly yest as my gynae was out of town n he check my tummy n gave me panadols only.. bt today seems to be better tho. i so cant wait to see the lil one in 3 weeks!!! heehhe

Dilys

went to the poly yest as my gynae was out of town n he check my tummy n gave me panadols only.. bt today seems to be better tho. i so cant wait to see the lil one in 3 weeks!!! heehhe
Hi sweetoothz,

Oh they give you just panadols ?? Hmm if I were you I will not eat.. I will endure the cramps if it's alright ... Thou" they always claimed that those medi are safe during pregnancy. I will not introduce medicine to baby so early. By taking panadols.. sometimes u will feel baby won't move so much.

cn211279

well i try to snack healthily like having fruits or bread. only on occasions i eat potato chips n stuffs.. w the lil' one, she's controlling my appetite. everything i use to love makes me wanna puke nowadays so i eat what i feel like eating but of course when it comes to those unhealthy stuffs i don't take too much.. =)

something happen to me last nyt tho. my left abdomen was cramping, like wanna go poo poo kinda pain. i tot it was wind but i dont feel like farting or even poo poo-ing. and today i did poo poo and now my lower abdomen is cramping. has the way of how we do our business makes a diff? cz i do all my biz either big or small squatting.
Hi Sweetoothz,

You can try snacking on nuts, like hazelnuts and walnuts as they are healthy, full of protein and nutrition. They are also more healthy than bread. In fact, a handful of nuts can help you withstand hunger longer. Anyway, as long as your baby is gaining weight and u r healthy, I think it is fine. :)

Sweetoothz

Hi sweetoothz,

Oh they give you just panadols ?? Hmm if I were you I will not eat.. I will endure the cramps if it's alright ... Thou" they always claimed that those medi are safe during pregnancy. I will not introduce medicine to baby so early. By taking panadols.. sometimes u will feel baby won't move so much.
ya thats y i also never eat. i tot they will like be more attentive but like bo chap bo chap like that only then i tahan only lor. was at home yest so i spent the whole day on my bed only n watch tv.. hehehe..
my grandma suggested for a massage tho but i tot only like after 6 mth then can do the pre-natal massage?

talking abt meds, my doc recommended i take the hep b shot but am a lil skeptical now cz i dont wanna take induce to much meds now. what do u gals think?

Sweetoothz

Hi Sweetoothz,

You can try snacking on nuts, like hazelnuts and walnuts as they are healthy, full of protein and nutrition. They are also more healthy than bread. In fact, a handful of nuts can help you withstand hunger longer. Anyway, as long as your baby is gaining weight and u r healthy, I think it is fine. :)
hi, ya i do know nuts contains loads of protein n i do take them occasionally but peanuts only cz thats the only nuts my canteen sells. hehehe.. want to go out buy but damn lazy. after work confirm go home straight one... hehehe

Sweetoothz

I'm staying in the east too, near Tanah Merah let me know when there are available timeslots as I'm interested too.
i think u need to reg frm the webbie as mentioned in the earlier thread. bt i have yet to do so cz i was thinking to do them at a later stage. nearer to my birth mth so as to prepare my just in time. this is wat i think lah. pls correct me if im wrong.. hehehe

Dilys

ya thats y i also never eat. i tot they will like be more attentive but like bo chap bo chap like that only then i tahan only lor. was at home yest so i spent the whole day on my bed only n watch tv.. hehehe..
my grandma suggested for a massage tho but i tot only like after 6 mth then can do the pre-natal massage?

talking abt meds, my doc recommended i take the hep b shot but am a lil skeptical now cz i dont wanna take induce to much meds now. what do u gals think?
Hi sweetoothz,

Personally I think you should take your hep b jab after delivery..

I am staying at Bedok .. hehe when is your due date? Is it better to prepare and practice it earlier the better? So you have already register from the website? Need to make any payment?

Thanks.

i think u need to reg frm the webbie as mentioned in the earlier thread. bt i have yet to do so cz i was thinking to do them at a later stage. nearer to my birth mth so as to prepare my just in time. this is wat i think lah. pls correct me if im wrong.. hehehe

Sweetoothz

hey Dilys,

read from other thread abt ur bb.. did the doc tell u y and what caused it?

im sure ur bb will b fine.. he's actively kicking u and is growing well that's important. i know as a mummy we cant help but too be emo but its good too that ur coping it well. =))
u shouldnt be worry when docs are not worried.. =))

stay positive n happy ya.. *hugs*

Sweetoothz

ok ladies.. i've just made the call to the cntr and was told that the one at Simei will start most prolly the 1st week of Jan n there will b like 10 sessions = 10 weeks. plus each class can only have 8 students n currently for the upcoming one they already have 6 students. only 2 slots left. i'll most prolly go for the 3rd week one..
correct me if im wrong..

Dilys

hey Dilys,

read from other thread abt ur bb.. did the doc tell u y and what caused it?

im sure ur bb will b fine.. he's actively kicking u and is growing well that's important. i know as a mummy we cant help but too be emo but its good too that ur coping it well. =))
u shouldnt be worry when docs are not worried.. =))

stay positive n happy ya.. *hugs*
Hi Sweetoothz,

Thanks for the concern. :) Don't worry I am okie. My baby is having Bilateral renal pelvis dilatation.During my detailed scan.. baby's kidneys are found to be abit bigger. The swelling usually happen mostly on baby boys.. cause of they urinal tube.. urine flows backwards back to the kidney. (It's just like what girls normally have simliar to urine infection.)

Gynae can do anything right now as it is 1s maybe due to the pressure inside tummy that's why baby don't urine that much. 2nd maybe due to baby's birdie the foreskin is too long that block urine from coming out.

Thanks very much for the encouragement... :) My emo moment doesn't last me too long just 5 mins.. Nothing major actually about this but .. as a mummy can't help it.. as a prefectionist expect to give baby the best.. nothing I can do..what I can help baby now is .. every one hour I will ask my baby to pee.. haha... :)))

Something to share.. gynae was telling me don't worry baby's got very very beautiful features.. very big eyes & very high nose bridge you should be happy... :) sigh.. but what's my concern.. it more of internal organs. Internal is much more important than anything else. That's why I am having mixed feeling during my detailed scan... 2.5mins smiling... 2.5mins crying... after that stop.. start laughing.. haha..

Jia you mummies....

Last edited:

Sweetoothz

Hi Sweetoothz,

Thanks for the concern. :) Don't worry I am okie. My baby is having Bilateral renal pelvis dilatation.During my detailed scan.. baby's kidneys are found to be abit bigger. The swelling usually happen mostly on baby boys.. cause of they urinal tube.. urine flows backwards back to the kidney. (It's just like what girls normally have simliar to urine infection.)

Gynae can do anything right now as it is 1s maybe due to the pressure inside tummy that's why baby don't urine that much. 2nd maybe due to baby's birdie the foreskin is too long that block urine from coming out.

Thanks very much for the encouragement... :) My emo moment doesn't last me too long just 5 mins.. Nothing major actually about this but .. as a mummy can't help it.. as a prefectionist expect to give baby the best.. nothing I can do..what I can help baby now is .. every one hour I will ask my baby to pee.. haha... :)))

Something to share.. gynae was telling me don't worry baby's got very very beautiful features.. very big eyes & very high nose bridge you should be happy... :) sigh.. but what's my concern.. it more of internal organs. Internal is much more important than anything else. That's why I am having mixed feeling during my detailed scan... 2.5mins smiling... 2.5mins crying... after that stop.. start laughing.. haha..

Jia you mummies....
well blame it on the hormones for the emotional roller coaster! hahaha..

any of u ladies have bleeding gums when brushing them in the morning? i had them 2 days ago and it was uber disgusting!! but it seems to kinda disappear today..
loads of other symptoms is creeping up too. back aches, headaches and of course more sleepless nights!! and even is f i wake up kinda early during the weekend, i can't seems to doze off in the afternoon. i'll be tired by afternoon but just cant seem to take a nap. haiz.. n when i'm out, by the afternoon/evening i'll be extremely exhausted and can't walk/stand for long.. any one of u guys r experiencing this too? any tips?

climsp

hihi,

i got bleeding gums when brushing also, gum is swollen, i went to dentist for a wash n polish, feel better now.:001_302:

due to my sinus, i got very serious blocked nose. got some dry blood also when wake up:embarrassed: when to normal clinic, was given a nasal spray, havent use it yet.

going to ask my gynea tonite regard all this.

btw any can feel baby movement? mine is giving kicks real strong I could actually see my belly move. feel so uncomfortable!!

Last edited:

Dilys

well blame it on the hormones for the emotional roller coaster! hahaha..

any of u ladies have bleeding gums when brushing them in the morning? i had them 2 days ago and it was uber disgusting!! but it seems to kinda disappear today..
loads of other symptoms is creeping up too. back aches, headaches and of course more sleepless nights!! and even is f i wake up kinda early during the weekend, i can't seems to doze off in the afternoon. i'll be tired by afternoon but just cant seem to take a nap. haiz.. n when i'm out, by the afternoon/evening i'll be extremely exhausted and can't walk/stand for long.. any one of u guys r experiencing this too? any tips?
Hi Sweetoothz,

Oh so far I have no bleeding gums.. i visited my dentist in 1st trimester. Backaches are very common.. you try not to walk too much.. always sleep with pillows supporting your back, buttocks and lift your legs up. Headaches .. just a short nap you will feel okie. Maybe you can try taking a bath before taking a nap. You will sleep better.

cn211279

I have very bad sinus as well and it is also affecting my sleep. Waking up to pee is not helping either. I experience the same bad sinus for my first pregnancy as well, and my gynae tells me that it is very common. I use a nasal spray when I was pregnant with my first and I'm using it for this pregnancy as well. Otherwise, I won't be able to sleep. Nasal spray is ok for pregnancy because it only affects the nasal area and doesn't affect the baby, however, there might be side effects for long term usage on the mum herself, as long-term usage might cause increased sensitivity in the nasal area too. So it is good if you use it for a few nights and try to go without it for a couple of night before resuming use...

Sweetoothz, I face the same problems as you, I can feel very very tired but when I lie on the bed, I can't seem to fall asleep, I don't know why...