EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Rzena

Me too....
Though I don't wish to take leave too early before my EDD..these days it's getting difficult for me to concentrate at work. I tire easily, and have no mood to work... Somehow wish May will come soon, and yet anxious about the delivery process... Contradicting feelings..

:wong31:
Oh 4 weeks is pretty fast!! I am getting very anxious about my baby's birth now. I keep picturing myself in the labour ward...hahaa

Rukia

rukia- mine is hard to breath, n chest pain. better ask gynea on this.
I had an experience one night, woke up as though my heart is going to jump out of my chest, and felt breathless as well. Spoken to my gynae before, he mentioned it could be due to weight of baby pressing against my blood vessel, so asked me not to lie on my back while sleeping.

The lump in throat is a nice experience I got recently. So many new experiences each week. I hope it is nothing serious. I am getting indigestion as well :(

Rukia

Me too....
Though I don't wish to take leave too early before my EDD..these days it's getting difficult for me to concentrate at work. I tire easily, and have no mood to work... Somehow wish May will come soon, and yet anxious about the delivery process... Contradicting feelings..

:wong31:
Ya the tiredness is really boring me sometimes. I cant seems to get anything done. Can only think of sleeping, haha!

I heard once baby is out, more sleepless nights awaits. Meaning more tiredness!! OH my...

miracle25

Hey mummies...

i am getting tired n more tired everyday. today is only tuesday n i feel like i need a day off tmr already.. can we ask for an mc from the gynae? hehehe

as for the coconuts, cannot just take any type of coconut meh? whats the diff btwn thai ones n msia ones? old or young?

and oh i've been experiencing like menses cramp like that. like got want to poo poo also have bt when go toilet nothing come out. i do get them like almost everyday bt only like once a day kinda thing. isn't it too early to be feeling like that?
hi Sweetoothz,

you might want to also check with your HR if they can accept MC from your gynae. For mine, my company requires our company doctor to write a referral letter before they can accept my gynae's MC..

2 Days ago, my baby still kicking here and there...like wanna dig a hole out of my tummy to come out...but abruptly, the movements reduces since yesterday. Got me so worried. But still can feel a little bid of tug every 3-4 hours. Is this due to cramped space?

Cannot imagine we all going to pop soon....time flies.....abit looking forward to seeing the tiny but also scare of the labour pain esp after watching the labour videos shown in Mrs. Wong's class...*horrors*

climsp

2 Days ago, my baby still kicking here and there...like wanna dig a hole out of my tummy to come out...but abruptly, the movements reduces since yesterday. Got me so worried. But still can feel a little bid of tug every 3-4 hours. Is this due to cramped space?

Cannot imagine we all going to pop soon....time flies.....abit looking forward to seeing the tiny but also scare of the labour pain esp after watching the labour videos shown in Mrs. Wong's class...*horrors*

Same here, last week my baby still got new pattern everyday. Start from Monday, lesser movement n lesser time also. Just now went for CTG scan. Gynea say baby very active, say I over worried. Maybe we too uses to super active.

Dilys

Same here, last week my baby still got new pattern everyday. Start from Monday, lesser movement n lesser time also. Just now went for CTG scan. Gynea say baby very active, say I over worried. Maybe we too uses to super active.
Hi climsp,

So fast u had ur CTG scan already huh?? How is it like?? Dr Chen charge u for this ?

climsp

Dilys, dr Chen charge $55 for CTG. is a extra visit for today, due to my cramp. I told him lesser baby movement, actually baby still active, just downgraded from super active. So paiseh! When doing CTG, baby keep hiccup and move, the nurse came in 3 time to shift the scan. Dr Chen say I over worried. Maybe really not much space inside, or he finally change timing to sleep at nite. N afternoon.

Tannie

Dilys, dr Chen charge $55 for CTG. is a extra visit for today, due to my cramp. I told him lesser baby movement, actually baby still active, just downgraded from super active. So paiseh! When doing CTG, baby keep hiccup and move, the nurse came in 3 time to shift the scan. Dr Chen say I over worried. Maybe really not much space inside, or he finally change timing to sleep at nite. N afternoon.
DUn worry, I guess most first time mum are as anxious as we duno what to expect. Anyway it is btr to be safe thn sorry mah. At least u can rest ur mind nw.

Tannie

Ladies, anyone has bought the breastmilk storage bag? I bought some at Mums & Babes (Medela) but think rather exp. 20 bags for $32.90. Any cheaper but safe alternative?
I did not get any bag cause not sure if I will wana pump n store the milk... I will have to stop feeding breast milk before back to work as there is no way to express milk in my offy.

Meilynn

anyone can intro cheap fengshui master to calculate the chinese name?
There is one fortune teller at level 3 of Fu Lu Shou Complex, think call Serene something. The old male shi fu pretty good. Think Chinese name cost $188/-. My hubby n me actually went to him few weeks ago.

We got one Chinese name which we want so wanna him to calculate the number of strokes. Ended up the name we chose not suitable. Paid $38/- for the consultation. We decided after our Bb born, wif the birth date details, we will go to him again n he will give us a name. Initially I wanna name my bb myself but think for bb sake will let the shi fu decide wats best. For English name, we will adopt the name we choose.

climsp

True! Is better to be safe. As a 1st time mummy alot I dun know n not sure, see gynea is the best. At least I know I got UTI tat causes my cramp, n discharges. Hubby can sleep better also. He been worried the whole day.

Meilynn

I did not get any bag cause not sure if I will want to pump n store the milk... I will have to stop feeding breast milk before back to work as there is no way to express milk in my offy.
If possible, I will want to continue breast feeding my bb after returning to work. Luckily my office have a sick bay which is enclosed n can be used when pumping milk. Also, I hv hired a nanny to look after my bb so def will need to store my milk. Now hoping things will turn out well

Dilys

Hi Climsp,

Oh that's why I wondering how come ur CTG so early. Mine fixed on my 36weeks. Ya don't be too worried. Relax. Did Dr Chen insert anything or just strap on for contractions only?

You take care okie !!

miracle25

There is one fortune teller at level 3 of Fu Lu Shou Complex, think call Serene something. The old male shi fu pretty good. Think Chinese name cost $188/-. My hubby n me actually went to him few weeks ago.

We got one Chinese name which we want so wanna him to calculate the number of strokes. Ended up the name we chose not suitable. Paid $38/- for the consultation. We decided after our Bb born, wif the birth date details, we will go to him again n he will give us a name. Initially I wanna name my bb myself but think for bb sake will let the shi fu decide wats best. For English name, we will adopt the name we choose.
The taimaobi.com charges $38 for simple consultation like meilynn, and $88 for a few name suggestions. Sounds cheaper
hi, thanks.. I also feel tat for the baby's sake, as the name will stay wif him for a lifetime, I would want to find someone to giv him a suitable name.. but my hubby dun want.. so it's a big challenge for me to convince my hubby...

climsp

Hi Climsp,

Oh that's why I wondering how come ur CTG so early. Mine fixed on my 36weeks. Ya don't be too worried. Relax. Did Dr Chen insert anything or just strap on for contractions only?

You take care okie !!
had done the swap test, n urine test to check on yeast infection n UTI. done the CTG cos feel lesser baby movement, plus w/ my cramp. so the best is to check up.
ya, i over worried, cos this cutie make me waited for 3yrs to have. going throu alot of test n checkup, finally have him. like wat Dr Chen say he is our baobei, must be very careful. hhaha