EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Tataro

when the first day i bring my bb back, my dog he seems like very very curious, but he never bark, when i was pregnant, i always told my dog soon he will has a littel sister, and show him my tummy.
now whenever my bb cry, he is the first one who run to my room, look at us like telling us she is crying.

Any mummies have brought their baby to shave botak for full month or intending to do so? I will onli cut a bit of his hair but not going to the barber. Do u know where to bring baby for haircut? I only know baby spa at places like harborfront center

rellako

Hi may mummies,

Sorry to interrupt. Just wondering whether did anyone engage origin jamu massage? If so, did u all lose weight so far? I'm from the June mummies forum.. I actually made deposit le but read from other thread that they may not be that effective. Thinking of changing now. But before I do that hope to gather more feedback first. Thanks much!!!

Meilynn

Any mummies have brought their baby to shave botak for full month or intending to do so? I will onli cut a bit of his hair but not going to the barber. Do u know where to bring baby for haircut? I only know baby spa at places like harborfront center
We did not shave my gal botak. She bu de le. My hubby trim my Gal's hair while I cut her nails. Her fingers n toes so small my hands tremble when I cut her nails. Scary

Meilynn

I have the same thinking as you too! I'm turning 33 next year and I have a kidney condition - so the earlier I have kid the better cos once the kidney fails, I can't have kid anymore :/ I guess if we really wanted to, I'll prefer to have it soon. Having another one wld at least provide some form of companion to my little one on future I guess. Then again I also worry about costs but which parent doesn't right? Oh well ..
Salute u dear milkshake. Despite ur kidney condition, u bravely went thru the pregnancy process. Mummy indeed great!!

Gracecwz

Hi may mummies,

Sorry to interrupt. Just wondering whether did anyone engage origin jamu massage? If so, did u all lose weight so far? I'm from the June mummies forum.. I actually made deposit le but read from other thread that they may not be that effective. Thinking of changing now. But before I do that hope to gather more feedback first. Thanks much!!!
I engaged them. I haven't had the chance to weigh myself yet but it's really effective for bringing down tummy and lochia. Surprisingly even though i have very sensitive skin, ( I got rashes from bathing w Chinese herbs) I didn't get rashes from the jamu

Tannie

I intend to shave my girl botak on her baby shower.... Will go to neighbourhood salon to do that. The hairdresser had done that for a no. Of babies, jus hope my girl dun cry....

climsp

I got drink water, but not much. Dun have water retention. I still have numbness on hands n fingers.

Btw for mummies who got csection. U do feel pain at area above wound area? I keeps having pain specially at nite.

My baby seem to need more milk if after BM feeding. I feed him 100ml EBM. Then for the next feeding is 1hr later I give 40ml FM, he cry for more. 1hr later I give another 80ml FM. If whole day FM he feed on 80ml every 3 to 2.5hr. Wonder is he drinking too much. I dun like to latch on, cos baby seem to suck very hard & he tend to use his gum also. My boy very rough type. Even PD comment he very strong. So far he gain 300g. 3.3kg when discharge. Now 3.64kg

milkshake

Salute u dear milkshake. Despite ur kidney condition, u bravely went thru the pregnancy process. Mummy indeed great!!
Thanks meilynn. When my kidney deteriorated my kidney doctor told me getting pregnant was difficult and would be taxing on my kidneys. He also said kidney patients usually ended up with underweight/small babies, premature and kidney may deteriorate even worst or end up as kidney failure in some cases. So when I found out I was pregnant I was terrified and worried. I sought a second opinion an the doc told me I can safely deliver if I'm being monitored every month together with a high risk gynae. I was also a candidate for preeclampsia.

My medical consultation cost alone during my 37w pregnancy is high but I'm not complaining.

But thru out my pregnancy I had no signs of high blood pressure. My kidney function was stable despite not being on any meds -- something in extremely thankful for especially when I had fears of an early birth.

At 28w, the gynae detected that the blood flow to baby was a bit restricted so I was monitored on a monthly basis and then every 1-2 weeks. Because of the restricted blood flow, baby weight was lower than usual. I didn't give up and prayed every night that baby wld put on weight. At 37w, baby was around 2.63kg and the gynae said its time to deliver. After delivery he said he is happy that baby was bigger than 2.5kg as that was the milestone to meet. I cried my eyes out when I heard my baby first cry -- thinking about it still makes me teary eye.

So I hope I can still conceive for no 2 and I hope my kidney doesn't fail me then :)

twentydec

tannie, go to various diaper website ad request for samples. that's what I do to test.. hehe.. other than pet pet, most brand actually provide samples.

I see. Huggies newborn seems abit small for my girl, but mammy poko n Huggies s size are too big... Abusing leakage side way...mi tried Drypers s sample jus nice but not sure abt the qlty...

So nice to have dogs at home... Dogs are pretty friendly, shld be no prob.

miracle25

we only cut abit of bb's hair during baby shower, planning to bring my boy for swimming & massage session at BabySpa & may let them cut his hair since they r d professionals but not cheap.

twentydec

climsp, I'm facing the same problem too. baby is drinking more than the recommended ml. she's taking 100ml every 3hrs and at times 40-50ml at the next hour. quite scary!

I got drink water, but not much. Dun have water retention. I still have numbness on hands n fingers.

Btw for mummies who got csection. U do feel pain at area above wound area? I keeps having pain specially at nite.

My baby seem to need more milk if after BM feeding. I feed him 100ml EBM. Then for the next feeding is 1hr later I give 40ml FM, he cry for more. 1hr later I give another 80ml FM. If whole day FM he feed on 80ml every 3 to 2.5hr. Wonder is he drinking too much. I dun like to latch on, cos baby seem to suck very hard & he tend to use his gum also. My boy very rough type. Even PD comment he very strong. So far he gain 300g. 3.3kg when discharge. Now 3.64kg

milkshake

climsp, I'm facing the same problem too. baby is drinking more than the recommended ml. she's taking 100ml every 3hrs and at times 40-50ml at the next hour. quite scary!

My baby only drinks 100ml per feed so far and she's one month. Maybe cos she was small to start with