Inhumane violent husband abuse me for more than a year

yumiko

i have been abuse by him long time
he is very violence,he slapping my face,my head,and my body.
any one can help me?
now we still stay together,and we just move back to our home
i m very scared of him
last year he carry me out to the window 13floor he want to trol me down
my half body was outside the window,i holding the bamboo .
i injury my hand.
last year oct he beat me,using his hand non stop slapping my head so i use my both hand to cover my head,he hit my hand and my left ring finger is broken.
i go to legal aid but they said i cannot divorce now
i have protaction order with me
any one can help?
incase anything happen to me in hte future and dont have anyone know
this is my address blk146 bukit batok west ave6 #04-359
i staying with my 19 month old boy and husband.
few days ago he want to kill me inside this house.

Attachments

autumn82

Why are you still staying together?!?!?! Omg!!!!

Please move away from there!!!

And why you can't divorce???

jojoki

MOVE OUT!! dear!! pack r things n go quietly!! dun let him know do it discreetly. Get someone to help u!!! ur family???? pls do this asap!!!

angelwendy

OMG... did u go to the police?? u should report him asap... u r in danger to stay with him... did u tell ur family member?? if u tell them i'm sure they will help u... u should move back to ur mum place or relative place... if u carry on staying there.. ur baby will be in danger too... Ask a frenz to help u to move out NOW!!! since he is not at home.....

Last edited:

Ting

omg!!
why r u still living with him n why cant u divorce??
hv u made a police report against him? if u hv a protection order against him then why is he still living with u!!!!!!!!!!
he's MAD!
get out, n get help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanCanMum

i have been abuse by him long time
he is very violence,he slapping my face,my head,and my body.
any one can help me?
now we still stay together,and we just move back to our home
i m very scared of him
last year he carry me out to the window 13floor he want to trol me down
my half body was outside the window,i holding the bamboo .
i injury my hand.
last year oct he beat me,using his hand non stop slapping my head so i use my both hand to cover my head,he hit my hand and my left ring finger is broken.
i go to legal aid but they said i cannot divorce now
i have protaction order with me
any one can help?
incase anything happen to me in hte future and dont have anyone know
this is my address blk146 bukit batok west ave6 #04-359
i staying with my 19 month old boy and husband.
few days ago he want to kill me inside this house.
r u safe at the moment or not ????????

this man is a dangerous person to be around!!!!

Last edited:

sunflowerlady

ur life is at risk...so spare a tot for urself and ur son cos mishap cld happen anytime..

ask urself it is worth to stay on????

please make a police report and move out.

littlehelper

OMG possible to move out??
Go to the family service centers in your neighbourhood for help.
Protect yourself and your child!

apollo

my dear, can u please leave the guy now? bring ur son and LEAVE him! and please call the police!!! what he had done to u are v terrible!! u and ur boy need to leave him now!! what if next time he beat up ur son too? what if he beat u to death?

nora23

Pls leave the house now with your boy. Do it discreetly. Stay with yr parents. This is very dangerous. What if he beat u to death? Then wat will happen to yr boy?

Why is yr hubby beating u? is he a gambler? drug addict?

CanCanMum

yumiko,

we are worried for u

i seriously think u shd seek help or stay at the crisis centres for help, tat place is definitely not safe for u

Your nearest Family Service Centre is :

Fei Yue Family Service Centre (Bt Batok) Blk 185 Bukit Batok West Ave 6 #01-187 Singapore 650185
Do u need us call them for u?

CanCanMum

Crisis Shelter
If you are required to leave home due to family violence and have no place to go, you can seek temporary shelter at a crisis shelter. Crisis Shelters provide protection, practical assistance, programmes and emotional support to victims and family members to help them recover from the trauma of abuse.
For security reasons, the locations and contact numbers of these crisis shelters cannot be disclosed. You will have to approach a Family Service Centre or the Police if you wish to be admitted to a crisis shelter.
Crisis Shelters can help you in a number of ways by:
  • providing you and your children with temporary accommodation
  • giving you practical assistance and emotional support
  • working through your safety plans and plan for the future.

Phoebii Cheng

Please leave that man, if not for your own sake, for your son's sake. Please leave, seek shelter at the nearby family service centre as what CanCanMum have posted and seek immediate help for you and your son, I am sure they will be able to help you settle the matter.

tinkerball

no one can help unless u want to help yourself. pls do the right thing to protect yourself and your son. u cant go here and post ur addy expecting people to come and help. u have to take the first move and that first move is to PACK UR STUFFS AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE BEFORE HE KILLS YOU! pls think of your child.

Mum2bee

Be strong....move out with ur son when he is nt around.get out of the place asap....is so dangerous + life threatening....

CanCanMum

okies everybody please stay calm *breathe in and out* (including myself...........)

i have talked to yumiko on the phone for a while (thanks to chiro), and oso talked to uncle masayuki for a while, we will help her by understanding her situation a bit more before we can advise her wad to do, and her next step. (this one i really noe nuts so need experienced pple to help, like our Uncle Masa dude)

but masa uncle advised with a PPO, she is safe for the moment......................

Last edited: