Pls share ur baby cereal/porridge feeding time

autumn82

LOLsss theres always a difference betw real and photo and iggy is so chubby and ke ai lorrrr lols~~~~

to baObei : am i ke ai (to you only~~~):shyxxx: in real person ??? :p
So baObei, Iggy not ke ai in photo?

I don't find Iggy chubby coz his sister so much chubbier than him.. :p Wahahah

annie

my girl now 13mths

530am milk (1st feeding after a night's sleep)
8am milk (rise n shine)
10am-breakfast(oatmeal cereal+fruits/omelette with cheese+veg sometimes/french toast+veg sometimes/pancakes/muffins/cornflakes etc)
1130am milk n nap
230pm lunch (porridge/rice balls-with veg, meat inside)
5pm milk (if she remembers lol)
7pm dinner (rice balls/ porridge/ macaroni)
930pm milk n sleep for the day

Last edited:

apollo

my girl now 13mths

530am milk (1st feeding after a night's sleep)
8am milk (rise n shine)
10am-breakfast(oatmeal cereal+fruits/omelette with cheese+veg sometimes/french toast+veg sometimes/pancakes/muffins/cornflakes etc)
1130am milk n nap
230pm lunch (porridge/rice balls-with veg, meat inside)
5pm milk (if she remembers lol)
7pm dinner (rice balls/ porridge/ macaroni)
930pm milk n sleep for the day
annie mummy, so ur girl still drinkn quite alot of milk within a day (24hrs)? btw her breakfast looks delicious! LOL!

autumn82

hmmmm fat until his pediatrician gave him the nickname: SUMO! -.-"

i cant upload photos lehh.. tried a few times but failed... =(
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:When he's young, ppl call SUMO nm, grow up oredi, ppl still call then paiseh liaooo.. :)

So he is still safe.. :001_302::001_302::001_302:

Try to resize to smaller % to upload the pics.

apollo

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:When he's young, ppl call SUMO nm, grow up oredi, ppl still call then paiseh liaooo.. :)

So he is still safe.. :001_302::001_302::001_302:

Try to resize to smaller % to upload the pics.
THANKS!! upload liaoo... dear son very fat right? my hubby said he fat until not neck =(

Attachments

apollo

This is Belle.. :p I think she's fatter.. :tlaugh:
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CHUBBY!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder u say Iggy no as chubby as Belle! haha!

is her feet big? ds feet v small.. the proportion v funny.. next time walk dunno will fall down not cos head so big, feets so small... his feets are the smallest amoung my frens' babies. all younger than him but his feets smallest.. haha..

autumn82

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO CHUBBY!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder you say Iggy no as chubby as Belle! haha!

is her feet big? dear son feet very small.. the proportion very funny.. next time walk dont know will fall down not cos head so big, feets so small... his feets are the smallest amoung my friends' babies. all younger than him but his feets smallest.. haha..
Her feet also pretty small.. LOL. That's why always tripped. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

But luckily now, slimmed down.. :p Else.. Really.. fei zhu liaoo.. :tlaugh::tlaugh:

annie

ok la.. not really delicious as i dun add salt or sugar to her food hehe. a bit bland..

yes regina, my girl still takes alot of milk. when we are out, she wont need milk so sometimes she just takes once at 530am, once when she wakes then totally no milk till before her bedtime at 930pm. but if we are at hm she will keep wanting milk. sometimes i try to distract her as i dun wan her to take too much milk n prefer her to eat more food instead..

i hope to get my girl CHUBBY as much as possible too! but then.. ever since she past her 1yr old mark, she dosent eat alot.. last time she can clear all her 3 meals but now she usually dun clear her bowl.. she will only eat a few mouth then reject the food.. a bit worried that she is not having enough nutrients.. wat can i do to make her eat? any mummies experience the same thing? like bb takes only a few mouth of food per meal??

diymummy

I'm so jealous. Wish my baby was fatter. He so skinny. Everyone see him ask me if he's 7 or 8 mths. I told them he 1 year old already and they keep quiet. :(