We are TTC-ing!

Miko52

I just googled online and quite a few websites stated men shld take folic acid, vit c and zinc to improve their sperm quality.

If really wanna hv a bb in year of snake, must gambatte already. Not much time left!

TVH

I'm aiming for snake baby too !!!

If this month cannot, I'll probably go do IUI in March. I hope I can at least catch the snake tail.....

quincy1986

i think some of us here mention that even if we take supplements, it takes time to see the improvement. :(
so i guess best to take things easy.

Last edited:

tricky

I'm also hoping for a snakey, my dad is a horse and obviously said must be patient and try for a horsey baby haha

TVH

I hope I can catch the snake though....why we need to be pregnant 9months then can give birth? The window too short to catch the animal...

Why can't we be like animals....pregnant 4 months can give birth liao.....9months too long....... :wong17:

Dragontail

When I started ttc, I was hoping for a dragon (which explains my nick. Wanted to catch its tail). Alas I lost it. Then 2nd one is snakey which is a water snake and it's supposedly a good snake year to have snake babies. Had to say byebye to that one too. Now, actually anything also can la! So many things not up to us to choose.

TVH

When I started ttc, I was hoping for a dragon (which explains my nick. Wanted to catch its tail). Alas I lost it. Then 2nd one is snakey which is a water snake and it's supposedly a good snake year to have snake babies. Had to say byebye to that one too. Now, actually anything also can la! So many things not up to us to choose.
I agree. I lost the dragon year too...now just hoping and hoping...........................

bammy

I also initially hoping for tiger (same as hubby) or rabbit but unfortunately it is not up to me :(
Now to me anything also ok as long as I can hv healthy baby

Dragontail

Through my adult years, I feel I could usually get what I want so long I set my mind on it. But this TTC I really lose! Lol. Take my hat off.

Well, a hope is still harmless! I did a mental count.... now that I think I've O-ed days ago, my AF should theory wise come on 6Feb. This means I could be left with 3 windows of ovulation to hit the snake tail. Last call of ovulation is around first week of May for a snakey, ladies!

Dragontail you are right that there's no way we can control conception.. It's really fate at work here. Just a healthy baby will do for me.. Can't ask for much or else I will be even more disappointed.

littlehamster

hope i O on time this cycle after this mc to be same as previous schedule. then i have another one "chance" to catch the slippery snakey~ now my FF calender i dont know how to input to cal the dates..hmmm

Dragontail

Littlehammie, did you chart your cd1 for this cycle from the beginning of the day you started to bleed from the mc?

My whole day wipes have ewcm n very little brown spotting. I wouldnt think it is af coming because im always dry prior to af.

Ok I'm going to do a blind guess and would surely suspect this is implantation bleeding ONLY if my chart interpretation is wrong. My last imp spot was like that. But then it is impossible because we didnt even bd when I was near O-ing this cycle. And these few days I do feel dizzy spell and nausea (but could be im still sick since thur). I think it might be the conceive well playing with my body symptoms.

Dragontail

Oh littlehamster, one thing to share... after my mc, I signed in with a new acct with FF. Because I dont know how to go about creating a new cycle once bfp is detected in FF. if you still continue charting in your current one, FF wont help you detect when you O.

quincy1986

dont fret ladies. there r still many places in singapore with limited good childcare/infant care facilities. :) lets hope by then everything is ready for us :)