We are TTC-ing!

Missy10

wantonmee:827049 said:
aights yes littlej, my mum's gonna bring my boy to doctor later. had texted my boss that i'll be taking urgent leave this morning then i realised my mum had taken too, so im now in the office -_- probably taking on friday since mum cannot.

mil wise, yes i understand.. just ranting a bit. hubby only came home at 730am earlier! oh my goodness. they only got to see the doctor at 130am, waited another 2 hours for blood test results, hospital decided to admit her, waited for admission and only got to the ward at 6ish! what crap is sgh a&e doing?! a whole 12 hours for someone who is dehydrated and suffering from wound infection and possibly sth wrong with the liver?! seriously, still say best hospital in singapore.
i think you have misunderstanding with the operation in hospital, they do not wan their patient to wait either, but once you send patients in, you have to have trust in them that they won't let patient "suffer" in observation wards
Usually have to understand the frustration of friends/relatives of patients, but who understand those docs/nurses/patient service associate who worked hard too....

Hehehehe sorry... i just been through this waiting cycle last week,.so i just put myself in their shoe....

Hope your hubby get enough rest, get him drink lots of water/100plus, herbal tea also, as he din get enough rest... you too... since your boy is sick, take care of yourself too...

tricky

Wantonmee, hope your mil will be alright soon. But gosh, that waiting time is just unbelievable !

Joyfulsadness, yes I'm 9 weeks

Ebichan, I'm all good. last week i was feeling great and got a bit paranoid. but yesterday felt bad again and this morning dizziness and headache are striking back so all good hahah. My husband joked on how he's happy that im feeling bad.....

ladies, have you heard about your pulse revealing your baby's gender. I know tcm can pick it up but i read that stronger right pulse means girls, and left means boy. I wonder how accurate this is??

Im having stupid family issues right now. Im trying to make my mum move from europe to singapore to be with me and baby, but my selfish brother who is living there doesnt want that and is trying to brainwash her to not come...

mamamag

Hahaha Dragontail. ..sometimes I get confused to ...so I'm like replying using my phone while reading the threads from my ipad.

Happily married, thanks! I am trying to abstain from cold drinks n ice cream now. Yesterday IUI was abit uncomfortable and painful for me. At one time ny hands and face just went numb :(
Although Im not staying with inlaws ...I can totally understand ur feelings. And abt ur weight. ..plsssss u r so slim to begin with ...and im sure ur doctor will also be monitoring for u.

Littlej, its so good to have understanding bosses and to be able to work from home.

Wantonmee, sorry to hear abt mil n ur boy. Hopes they get well soon.

Ebichan ,im also in my 2ww now. Its 1dpiui ;)

Joyfulsadness , thanks and good luck to u too!

Congratulations Tricky! Haha ur husband is celebrating all the symptoms! Hmmm the things abt brothers ...haiz I hope he won't succeed in brainwashing ur mum.

Tricky, I heard tat tcm is pretty accurate in picking up the gender. Even earlier than ultrasound.

Have u spoken to your mom abt it? Where would she prefer to stay more?

Dragontail

What did I miss? Like so many posts to catch up but so little time :p

Me me me in 2ww. Can feel my pelvic there brewing...af at the brim liao. Temp still high today; expecting it to drop tomorrow and see red.

As for staying with in laws, I still prefer not to (though mine are the best already). I'm just not used to staying with folks, even with own parents. But I know my inlaws will still want to stay with us (currently staying with them but will move out when our own place is ready 2yrs later). My gf told me "when your house is ready, they see already also dont want to stay with you". New place too small. Current house kitchen is bigger than our new house living room -_-. Now fil likes to relax in kitchen, in big hall, etc. At new place, my inlaws will probably have to be much stucked in their bedroom (all rooms also small!). Wonder they will feel comfortable or not since they have been used to such big living space.

littlej

Hello! Me had an ultra busy Tuesday. Was at client's office for meetings. Yawn.

Happilymarried - hee hee can empathize with your in laws situation. But hey - your in laws will help look after baby???

Dragontail - hahaha love your pelvic brewing description!!! Hopefully it is an embryo brewing not the witch.

Tricky - I left to ultrasound to determine boy or girl. Hahaha.

Wantonmee - is your boy ok? Confirm hfmd? Hope not... mil is hospitalized??

Throwing hordes of baby dust. Think after I pop cannot throw anymore right???

I am feeling heavy now... ... ...

ebichan

Hello All
Just typed a long post using iphone then accidentally pressed another link. All deleted.
Anyway, glad to hear our dearest graduates are doing well. LittleJ, Rav, Tricky, Wantonmee. Thelay, Gnissim. Did I miss anyone else?

And also 2 WW girls! Ganbatte!! Fertilisation, conception, implantation VISUALISATION!! :)

Is it poss to be so hungry so early in pregnancy? Im so hungry after a certain period of not eating my hunger pangs are acute.
I mean the baby (apparently not called one at this early stage) is so tiny.

gnissim23

Ebichan: yes happilymarried too! Yes poddiblr to get hungry easily in early pregnancy.

Dragontail: praying hard for u! Baby dust for u everywhere.

Littlej: excifed to wait for u to pop!

happilymarried

Littlej, pop already still can throw dust.. haha... Then, it is the real baby dust! Errr right?

Ebichan, normal to feel hungry in first trimester. In fact for me, I felt hungrier in first trimester than now second trimester... Weird.. my doc also think weird.. but she check my weight gain all ok.. so she is not concerned... So if u feel hungry.. eat some oat meal biscuits or munch on some bread or cereal.. :)

Dragontail, yar.. agree with Littlej.. embryo brewing.. not the witch. Keep tum warm! & I hope temp stays high!! :)

Missy10

I feel hungrier in 2nd tri....

Can had noodle for lunch then saw people eat long john, i also wan to eat, then took an hr nap, wake up eat soya beancurd.... now waiting for my mum to cook dinner.... was joking to my hb, soon i will become fat fat penguin..... then hb's ans is "where got preggy woman dun gain weight de, you dun eat, then my princess how to grow"

rav3naers

Missy10: Its okay. I also eat whenever I feel hungry. Pick healthier choices when u can :) dun worry too much about the weight gain. Better to have a good appetite than puking. :x

Missy10: Its okay. I also eat whenever I feel hungry. Pick healthier choices when u can :) dun worry too much about the weight gain. Better to have a good appetite than puking. :x
Thats true..if you gain little as compared to the others, you would be worried also...most impt is that both mother and baby grow well and healthy. Think abt shedding the excess weight after you have given birth...with the sleepness night, breastfeeding and etc...think should be able to lose abit la...

littlej

Missy10 - dun worry!!! I gained 18kg!

I have this "period seems to be coming" feeling. Like there is something stuffed at the pelvis. I wonder if it is normal... Tried dr google but most of the searches came back with cramps... It's not cramps leh. Hmm.

My hubby said I should go to office this Thursday for the very impt meeting and he'd drive me there for the meeting and wait nearby until me done. Also because I know that day I am due to receive service award from my boss' boss so hubby thought not too good to skip. I felt very touched that he actually offered to drive me to work and wait for me.

Feeling kinda exhausted now. For the past 3 nights, i've been having broken sleep. Woke up 6am, toss and turn for an hour plus (most torturous)... Wake up at 9am. Gosh. So I am no longer an energizer bunny, more like grumpy smurf.

Anyone donating cord blood btw?

littlej:827213 said:
Missy10 - dun worry!!! I gained 18kg!

I have this "period seems to be coming" feeling. Like there is something stuffed at the pelvis. I wonder if it is normal... Tried dr google but most of the searches came back with cramps... It's not cramps leh. Hmm.

My hubby said I should go to office this Thursday for the very impt meeting and he'd drive me there for the meeting and wait nearby until me done. Also because I know that day I am due to receive service award from my boss' boss so hubby thought not too good to skip. I felt very touched that he actually offered to drive me to work and wait for me.

Feeling kinda exhausted now. For the past 3 nights, i've been having broken sleep. Woke up 6am, toss and turn for an hour plus (most torturous)... Wake up at 9am. Gosh. So I am no longer an energizer bunny, more like grumpy smurf.

Anyone donating cord blood btw?
Is it because that your muffin is engaged since u are so near to your edd?

That is very sweet of your old man...to offer to drive you to work and wait for u...

I shall go and continue my work before hitting the bed..gd nite ladies. ..

rav3naers

Littlej: I will be donating cord blood as well. This is the info link for donation for those interested too.
http://www.scbb.com.sg/donate/HowToDonate/Pages/Home.aspx

poohy

dragontail- how how ? u test? is the 2 days of waiting over? geeeee.....

littlej- issit the mucus plug coming out? i had that one lump of red mucus plug came out few days before i pop...

Dragontail

Good da morning!

Poohy this morning temp plummeted. So plan B kicking in :)

Littlej, your pelvic there also brewing? Hmmm any spotting? Maybe sign of early contraction?? I don't know.

Missy10

Morning all, im outside at Mac having my breakfast before heading for a sit in course (3days 9am-6pm), wondering how to survive thru....:(

Dragontail - jiayou jiayou....