Why can't you accept that she and i are JUST FRIENDS?

CanCanMum

but when he went out alone (or got company, we dunno?) then she will start imagining things again...it just goes in circles and circles....neverending...

actually in the olden days, ya, agree with autumn, we dun see this kinda things happening hor. Like my parents for instance, dun think they still have love for each other lor....just staying in the marriage for marriage's sake, or just as a companion. When go out oso nvr hold hands, somemore scold each other, u know, that kind. But they are still together for 30 odd years what...golden marriage liaozz...so wonder why we have this threat nowadays...was it becoz of the stressful culture that we have, the people around us that influences or other temptations? OR the mindset is different?

Maybe last time all mothers are not financially independent, so everything depends upon the hb, thats why everything oso ok, tolerate and tolerate, compromise and compromise...

if u noticed the ROM has so many new knots tied, but there are also so many knots untied...so divorce rate currently is also on the rise. Perhaps the way we view marriage is different from olden days already.

SH74

but when he went out alone (or got company, we dunno?) then she will start imagining things again...it just goes in circles and circles....neverending...
sure will imagine things but no choice 1 lor. anyway, ur gf alr know the existence of that gal wat. n her hb also admitted. sigh... just make sure she wont sink into depression. sekali do something foolish w kids.

SH74

ya... jus hope she can b strong to go thru this.

she's suffering until like that. but her hb enjoying his life w other gal.

CanCanMum

chances of that happening is 50-50, coz no proof leh...

but he is still smsing lah, but prevents her from peeping - locked w pw.

so now she wanna peep oso cannot.

anyway do u know if any personal blogs can b searched from the internet?

she did mentioned before that girl has a blog that her hb writes his comment/thoughts in. Last week i tried to search but canx find any.

See, this afternoon i was still tellg her not to check, now still kaypo/poking my nose. But i was thinking maybe this can proof that they are really just friends, then she can feel better? And also look and feel happier when facing him?

autumn82

sure will imagine things but no choice 1 lor. anyway, ur gf alr know the existence of that gal wat. n her hb also admitted. sigh... just make sure she wont sink into depression. sekali do something foolish w kids.
Even if her DH dun admit, she will also be suspicious rite? Haha. Its a damn sian cycle. Never ends until the day they D or she give up.

autumn82

chances of that happening is 50-50, coz no proof leh...

but he is still smsing lah, but prevents her from peeping - locked w pw.

so now she wanna peep oso cannot.

anyway do u know if any personal blogs can b searched from the internet?

she did mentioned before that girl has a blog that her hb writes his comment/thoughts in. Last week i tried to search but canx find any.

See, this afternoon i was still tellg her not to check, now still kaypo/poking my nose. But i was thinking maybe this can proof that they are really just friends, then she can feel better? And also look and feel happier when facing him?
Locked w pw somemore!! Do u feel that a guy who is truely sorry abt wat he has done will do that? Wouldn't that action make his wife more suspicious of him? Hmm....

CanCanMum

dun think he is feeling sorry coz he insists he is not in the wrong...

i feel like giving him a call to tell him "wah lau, wake up lah"

autumn82

Then wait for wat? U noe wat I mean? Prob now, she shld think hard whether she really wants this marriage & can endure her DH w other gals OR get a D and quick get a job to support the kids.

Sorry but I seriously don't think this guy wants to carry on w ur gf only. He wants others as well. Don't u agree? :)

CanCanMum

actually to be frank w u, i do ag, but i dun really wan to advise anything on tat, coz i really dun wan to see that happen....but being stuck in betw also means cannot be free...

autumn82

Yea.. Can understand. We don't usually tell our frens to D coz it's their own personal life. If ur gf alittle unstable, must take care of her eh.. wait she do foolish things w the kids how? *shakes head*

CanCanMum

Yea.. Can understand. We don't usually tell our frens to D coz it's their own personal life. If ur gf alittle unstable, must take care of her eh.. wait she do foolish things w the kids how? *shakes head*
i heard fr her tt her kids are unwilling to be near the daddi.....the way he behaves has made the kids sort of scared of him.

anyway to make them nearer to him? i think this will make them drift apart even more.

SH74

find personal blogs online ah? if it's blogspot, i think can search there, but PROVIDED that gal allows it to b displayed. if not, it'll b hidden. but that gal can put diff nick for her blog mah. unless she knows wat it is, it's hard to check.

ur gf's hb put pw? it's only making things worse. no wonder ur gf so insecure n suspicious. that feeling of wanting to catch them, will b vvv high. 'cause last time that b*stard also like that. dun let me c his hp. even scolded me for passing hp to him 'cause it's ringing.

think just help her if u can help. satisfy wat she wants to do. it's a matter of time she'll get sick n tired of all that. then will wake up, become rational n sensible.

y wan force the kids to go near their dad when they dun wan to? not good for their development also leh.

autumn82

I agree wif mrspuppy.. Think at the meantime, if u want the kids to be nearer to the daddy, the daddy would get damn irritated by them & it will get worse.

CanCanMum

so its bad idea to ask the kids to try and be near their dads? Then he wil be more and more distant with the family rite?

but i just dun ustd if he thinks prob lies with the marriage, y drag kids in as well? arent they innocent? y wd he feel distant with the kids? they din do anything wrong?

autumn82

Prob trying to leave everyone behind then he say ciaoz to be w other gal? Haha. Maybe I'm too extreme. :p