Birthday Cakes - For Kids of all ages

CanCanMum

i dddink both got very good reviews

personally i only tried Pine Garden before (i mean as in the taste, not personally ordering)

and its good, excellent!!!

fioncess

personally i only tried Pine Garden before (i mean as in the taste, not personally ordering)

i wanted to order cake for andrea so purposely go dwn to buy.. they got the baileys cake.. waaa very nice!!!!!
but cant see they cake so i not very confident to order their cake. i went the cakedivinty webby.. waa their cake very nice looking n review tt the taste also not bad so i thinking of ordering from them.

mandymtb

oohh..... on a side note, i hv to add on that their cust svc for Pine Garden sucks man... the person who is supposed to be the sales and marketing person, totally sounded uninterested, cold and unfriendly... i was actually very eager to find out more about their cakes and designs available... but aft talking wif this person for less than 5mins, i jus wan to hang up the phone that instant....

i know PG is raved for their cakes... but wld like to find out more about Cupcake Obse as i saw the name being mentioned here in this thread...

fioncess

oohh..... on a side note, i have to add on that their cust svc for Pine Garden sucks man... the person who is supposed to be the sales and marketing person, totally sounded uninterested, cold and unfriendly... i was actually very eager to find out more about their cakes and designs available... but after talking with this person for less than 5mins, i just want to hang up the phone that instant....

i know PG is raved for their cakes... but wld like to find out more about Cupcake Obse as i saw the name being mentioned here in this thread...
actaually i also agree. tt day i purposely went dwn to buy n test their cake n ask them some qn. they also totally not interested. i stay pasir ris purposely go dwn to amk n i get those serivce standard. so althu their cake is nice but i still decided not to get from them. there are alot good ones outside too.. like cupcake obess n cupcake divinity. n more...

CanCanMum

waaaaaaaaaaaa some pple once got good biz become uninterested liaOOoooo

so far i dunnO hows their service coz i only ate before but nebber ordered before hehe~~~

Ting

cupcake obsession, i nvr tried, but the lady is quite frenly.
wanted to order b4, but last min change n decided not to, but she was still frenly.
but i think she has quite good reviews so perhaps u can try her out. :)

candy_ian

I got my Winnie the pooh cake toppers from eBay.. U can try sourcig.. Will post pic of my son 3 tier cake frm pine garden after his bday

Ting

haha if i can rmb, i also go post pin's bday "cakes" here.. at home seldom go online now..
unless some KIND SOUL will help me go my FB n grab the pics. :p

n gotta agree, PG really hv BAD SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanCanMum

haha if i can rmb, i also go post pin's bday "cakes" here.. at home seldom go online now..
unless some KIND SOUL will help me go my facebook n grab the pics. :p

n gotta agree, PG really have BAD SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u tokKIN about ME rite? Like i helped fionfion darling like tat izzit? *grabs hint* lOlzzzzzzzzzz

Ting

hi mummies, anyone bought birthday cakes from Swensens?
swensens is ice cream cake, might not be suitable for kids, n also, it is quite small, not sure if they hv big ones.
but im sure many will like it. :)

CanCanMum

hi mummies, anyone bought birthday cakes from Swensens?
swensens is ice cream cake, might not be suitable for kids, n also, it is quite small, not sure if they have big ones.
but im sure many will like it. :)
i dddink swensons have normal cakes oso? Am i rite or wrong huhhh?

anyway so far only ordered icecream cakes from ANGIE THE CHOICE, i find swensons cakes too sweet

Ting

ok, i can finally upload pin's bday "cake" for her 3rd bday alr.
hehe, paiseh, i nvr arrange the "cake" properly. :p
the one on the left is sesame st cuppy cakes for her big party n the one on the right is for her party in CC. :)

Attachments

CanCanMum

ok, i can finally upload pin's bday "cake" for her 3rd bday already.
hehe, paiseh, i never arrange the "cake" properly. :p
the one on the left is sesame st cuppy cakes for her big party n the one on the right is for her party in CC. :)
thanks ting darling~~~~~~~~dunn nid my help liaOOO ahahhahaha

pinkytham

hey babe i totally agree with u that they have a bad service
i emailed all my enquiries to them through email
and they had that kind of hack care attitute
than worse still i did not receive some of the replies and when i called to check on why no reply
the girl told me "for goodness sake in our records it is stated that i have replied u on blah blah date..."
i was like ok,,.....
but in the end i ordered 2 cakes from them few days ago. As not many places have the kitty cat theme
their delivery was punctual and my guest all complimented on the cake (lychee Martini)
Price wise was also reasonable =D

actaually i also agree. that day i purposely went dwn to buy n test their cake n ask them some qn. they also totally not interested. i stay pasir ris purposely go dwn to amk n i get those serivce standard. so althu their cake is nice but i still decided not to get from them. there are alot good ones outside too.. like cupcake obess n cupcake divinity. n more...

faith

Hi,

Seems like many of u hv encountered bad svc fm pg. So wat other cake shops provide nice & fantastic 3d design cakes? Kindly share ur views. Thks!

January84

Re: Birthday cakes ^_^

Hi mummies, I am a mummy of two and I bake from home. My products are all free from preservative and artificial colouring. All are baked with natural ingredients and less sugar without blend taste. Mummies of MummySG members will have a special rate with qoute MummySG member in the email subject.

Visit http://www.amore-bakery.com for more details.

Last edited: