We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

Ooh I actually love this "blurry" day! Feeling good today :) Except for the tortoise speed jam coming to work at Lornie. Yawn.

Poohy hehe ok I will ask my meimei to scan me the photo. She said doc says her beanies are really tiny now. Just couple of mm. Twin A slightly bigger than B. Also doc preps her la....1st trime is still unstable. My sis is travelling to TW next week. Doc gave her green light. Doc says she can do anything. ..do eat fresh healthy food...only worry is stress level (my sis has work stress). So have to keep a relaxed mind and body.

Missy10

rav3naers:830947 said:
Thelay:830946 said:
I only see round small lump or big lump protruding out. Ya. So scary.. yesterday I was just telling my husband .. what will happen if baby decide to stretch all hands and legs.. will my tummy be explode?.. lol..
I sometimes get stretched from left to right at the same time. Baby doing splits? Haha
I have that feel too.... mayb bb is stretching both hands and legs, mine also horizontally

Dragontail

Thelay, oh heehe yes yes. I was hiding right behind her when she was talking to a counter staff at the clinic. The staff also very smart. Saw me hiding behind but pretended me not there. When they ended talking, I softly said behind my sis’ ear “hello” ( cannot shout wait scared the beanies). She was shocked. Haha. Million dollar look. She said “I thought you said you are busy??!”. She is certainly delighted I was there. While I was waiting anxiously for her to come out from the scan, I had you gals to “talk” to. She came out then and I just looked at her and asked “how?”. She smiled and replied “have two”. There and then I hugged her and cried liao. So pai-say many people there.

Actually they are worried about having twins. I mean they are not prepared. But of course it’s a beautiful surprise. Just embrace this and take whatever comes a step at a time.

Missy10

MoMoMum:830964 said:
Missy can try again?? I change my privacy settings leh :)

Such a cold weather to zzzzz ... stoning in office
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Thelay

Oh. Dragontail... I read ur story make me feel like tearing as well.. touch!!!

Yesterday my nicole super naughty.. keep moving, kicking (should be punching as doc said her head down ald) my down there... I pat my belly a few times and told her mummy angry and beating u.. she think I m encouraging her and stretch all the way.. so painful lae.. hubby said before I give lesson to her.. she ald giving me lessons..

rav3naers

To Ladies in 3rd tri, experience "lao hong" feeling suddenly while working? Like suddenly no energy, want to lie down and sleep? So tempted to just slump at my desk and zzz.

Thelay

I have.. my boss asked me to go and sleep inside the meeting room.. but not comfy la. Cos stomache cant bend down.. lol

rav3naers

Thelay:831037 said:
I have.. my boss asked me to go and sleep inside the meeting room.. but not comfy la. Cos stomache cant bend down.. lol
Wow...Ur boss is very understanding. Was hoping to get energy up but now no mood to eat much also. Keep craving for crispy kaya toast. Haha. Been craving for sweet stuff so often.

Dragontail

Went to Ghim Moh market and I really like that place! Got nice and cheap food. So many varieties. After makan can still do fruits/veg shopping. Satisfaction.

I am just thinking out loud..... maybe one day all mummies here who popped already have a gathering so the babies can meet? Haha afterall all you babies kinda grown together while the mummies busy typing away on the keyboard.

Just a cute thought for you mummies :)

ebichan

I think it would so awesome to have some meeting with the babies.
What a sight it would be!

Lol I'm not an actress or stripper.
If only I was half as beautiful as they usually come.
just my job is quite visible lol

poohy

dragontail- so sweet and am sure ur sis is very touched and happy. yest must be the happiest day of her life (other than wedding day! haha). And yes, Ghim Moh has very very nice food...i like the carrot cake most! and during durian seasons, there also got one famous durian seller , nice durians.

Dragontail:831047 said:
Went to Ghim Moh market and I really like that place! Got nice and cheap food. So many varieties. After makan can still do fruits/veg shopping. Satisfaction.

I am just thinking out loud..... maybe one day all mummies here who popped already have a gathering so the babies can meet? Haha afterall all you babies kinda grown together while the mummies busy typing away on the keyboard.

Just a cute thought for you mummies :)
Could arrange a play date..hehh

ebichan:831052 said:
I think it would so awesome to have some meeting with the babies.
What a sight it would be!

Lol I'm not an actress or stripper.
If only I was half as beautiful as they usually come.
just my job is quite visible lol
Ebichan. .u are making me more curious. .hehe

Dragontail

Hehe will be a cute sight indeed on the play date! I may not have popped by then...hope I will still be invited. Haha.

Poohy, ya so many stalls long q. Fish horfun, chye dao gueh, char kwayteow, etc. My personal fav is the corner chix noodle ($2.50 for a big portion. That can cost double at Food Junction). And the jwee kueh. Oh there got sell durian? Didnt see them. Maybe not durian season already. But I bought many tropical fruits just now. Will have fruit galore for dinner later!